Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yogurt Parfaits


Yes, I know ... I didn't make any of this.  But I did however spend the money.  This is one of my all time favorite snacks.  Ever since I had my youngest child, I {heart}Yogurt Parfaits.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy them before, but for some reason now I love them.  This may sound really weird, but I love the yogurt parfaits at McKay Dee Hospital.  Is that creepy? Some of you are thinking, why not just go to McDonald's, and all I have it one word ... Yuck! The fruit is always frozen or mooshy.  Never fresh. The granola has no flavor.  After my youngest was born, I ate a "homemade" yogurt parfait just about once everyday.  DIVINE


Yogurt Parfait
1 cup vanilla yogurt
1 pouch Oats & Honey granola bars ~ crushed up
1/3 cup fresh fruit of choice ~ cut up

Pour yogurt into bowl & add granola & fruit. Enjoy a little breakfast or snack that is refreshing & yummy!

No comments: