Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Double Chocolate Twix Cookies

My friend Nat makes the most yummy double chocolate cookies.  I was totally wanting them the other night, so I snagged the recipe from her.  But, I also wanted caramel as well. Needless to say, I went down to my trusty food storage, Pulled out a cake mix and a bag of bite sized candy bars. The perfect combination of chocolate and caramel. You can really add in any type of "goodies" that you want. 


Double Chocolate Twix Cookies
1 devils food chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
1/2 cup goodies of choice 
{chocolate chips, nuts, chopped cookies, chopped candy, etc.}

Mix together cake mix, eggs and oil.  Add in desired goodies and mix.  Roll batter into rounded tablepsoon balls and bake on ungreased cookies sheet. 

Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.  Let cook for 3-5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.

No comments: