Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies

My friend said these are her favorite cookies.  So, I decided to add them to the list and give them a try.  They sounded super yummy, just by reading all the ingredients.  These make a ton and my friend totally has a reason for these being her favorite.  They are super yummy!  I think these are now my favorite chocolate chip cookies.



Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
4 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoon baking soda
1-1/2 cup butter ~ softened
1-1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 (3.4 oz.) packages instant vanilla pudding
4 eggs ~ room temp
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 cup of chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together flour and baking soda in separate bowl and set aside; in a large bowl, cream butter, brown and white sugar. Beat in pudding mix until well blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. When smooth, slowly add in the flour mixture. This can take a little while, but make sure it's well incorporated into mix. Finally, add in chocolate chips. 
Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper and bake at 350 degrees for 9-12 minutes. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

yum! If you're in the mood for "chewy" these don't quite fit since they're so cake-like. The only thing different in my recipe (besides halfing it I think?) is to use the Symphony bar with toffee bits, cut up, instead of chocolate chips. Give that a try some time! I love these recipes. I check it out a lot for ideas!